Breaking

Friday, October 27, 2017

new year quotes for lovers

 

 

 

 

 

My Dear Girlfriend, I Would Like To Kiss You On December 31st From 11:59 Pm To 12:01 Am So I Can Boast An Immense Ending To 2017 & Boast An Amazing Start For The New Year 2018. Wish U A Happy New Year 2018.

 

 

 

 

I Will Never Be Complete Without Your Love, Being Closer To Me Makes Me Feel Loved. I Thank God For Giving Me Such A Handsome Gift. It Is Because Of Your Love That Am Happy And Healthy, Happy New Year My Dear.

 

 


Enjoy This Life Completely. I Love U My Darling With All The Perfume Of A Rose N With All The Lights In The Whole World, And Also With All The Kids Smiles My Hearty Love For U Only I Wish U Happy New Year 2018 My Darling.

 

 

 

You Are Like Stars Shining In The Sky, I Wish You A Happy New Year As You Prepare To Face This Year. May You Be Filled With Caring Heart, May Peace Always Prevail In Your Mind. Happy And Promising New Year.

 

 

 

As You Log Out Of Last Year And Login To This New Year, I Wish To Send You Happy New Year Wishes Full Of Success, Prosperity, Happiness And Joy. May This Be A Year Of Change Unto Your Life May God Give You Protection And Good Health So That You Live To See Other Years […]

 

 

 

There is: Something in your smile which speaks to me, Something in your voice which sings to me, Something in your eyes which says to me, That you are the dearest to me. Happy New Year To My Love!!




To End Something Old, Will Start Something New, Wishing You With Mighty Heart, Though The Words Are Very Few! Happy New Year

 

 

 

Like Chocolate Cake Goes Perfect With Wine My New Year Will Be Imperfect Without you. Please Be With Me On this New Year forever. With Love, Happy New Year My Dear!

 

 

 

As Another Year Closes A New One Is Just Beginning. I Enjoyed Our First Year Together And I Can’t Wait To Start Another With You. Happy New Year Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment