Breaking

Sunday, October 22, 2017

new year greetings 2018

  •  

     

     

     

     

     

    Wishing you 12 Months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8760 hours of joy, 525600 minutes of good luck and 31536000 seconds of happiness.

  • Before the sun sets on this day, before the memories fade in this year, before the networks get jammed… Happy New Year!

  • Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.

  • Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Kim Kardashian, Beyoncé, George Clooney & ME! All the famous wish you a very Happy New Year!

  • I wish you can evade your boss successfully while using instant messengers at workplace this year!

  • I wish you end up fighting less with your partner over TV remote this New Year!

  • You will be a little bit older, a little bit rounder, but still none the wiser. Happy New Year!

 

 

 

 

When you are lonely, I wish you Love!

When you are down, I wish you Joy!

When you are troubled I wish you Peace!

When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!

With all above wishes, Have A Very Happy New Year 2018 !!!

 

 

 

  • May God spread prosperity and joy in your life on this New Year and fulfill all your dreams.I wish that this New Year the light of faith is bright and steady and may no wind or storm make it flicker or flutter.

  • On this New Year I just wanna say that you are the most valuable person in my life, I Love You so much from the bottom of my heart. Happy New Year 2017 Sweet Heart.

  • You are a man that I can marry every year, I never regret being with you and this year I promise to make you even more proud for having me as your wife. Happy New Year 2017 to My Dearest Hubby!

 

 

 

My family and companions, I wish this new year ahead, tosses at you much joy, work, health and accomplishment in their life ventures. Cheerful NEW YEAR 2018.

I seek it’s better after you this year… accomplish every one of your objectives, they can keep offering time to family and companions with genuine individuals and I wish you a favored 2018 Happy New Year.

May this new year be healthy, satisfaction and love of everyone around you. Have an upbeat new year and you acquire all the joy you want.

On dates this way, just my memory are the most wonderful minutes, so I considered you. Trust you have a cheerful new year with your family.

I feel this year the days passed quick, I feel that happened on the grounds that I made such a variety of exercises that could never have accepted do, Happy New Year 2018.

 

 

 

May this happy New Year 2018 all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.

God made the Mayan Calendar into a witty ne… Lets all Celebrate a new Year With a Huge joy:-) Happy and Blessed 2017 year ahead ?

Dear friend, I want for you with all my heart a happy new year, I have the certainty This year a love come into your life and you will have much happiness.

FAITH, Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST, Hope you will all of them every day. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018.

Wishing you a Wonderful Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come. Happy new Year 2018.

 

 

 

 

Makki ki Roti, Nimbu ka Aachar,
Suraj Ki Kirne, Khushiyo ki Bahar,
Chand Ki Chandi, Apno ka Pyar,
Mubarik ho Appko yeh naya saal
***Happy***New***Year.

 

 

 

Is rishte ko yunhi banaye rakhna,
Dil mein yaado ke chirag jalaye rakhna,
bahut Pyara safar raha 2016 ka
apna sath 2018 mein bhi banaye rakhna.

 

 

 

My Dear Girlfriend,
31st From 11:59 Pm To 12:01
Am So I Can Boast An Immense Ending to 2017
& Boast An Amazing Start
For The New Year 2016.
Happy Near Year Baby…!
My Last Kiss…
My Last Hug…
Don’t worry…
It is just for this year…
Millions of hugs and kisses
for you will be showered in 2018
Happy New Year Darling…!

 

 

 

May The Year 2018 Bring for You.
Happiness,Success and filled with Peace,
Hope & Togetherness of your Family & Friends.
Wishing You a *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018*

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment