Breaking

Friday, October 20, 2017

happy new year 2018









12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,
525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
So wishing u a Happy New Year.

* Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book.
Write a good one.
Happy New Year, 2018!

 

 

 

  • You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You’re supposed to forgive all those who have hurt you, and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year.

  • May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

  • Don’t worry when others are unable to understand you. Worry only when you are not able to understand yourself. May you have a Happy New Year.

  • Let’s give a warm welcome to the year that starts a new, cherish each moment that the year shall behold, so let’s come together and celebrate a blissful start to the New Year. Happy New Year.

  • May New Year’s Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

     

     

     

    • May the New Year bring to you Warmth of love and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination? Happy New Year!

    • May you know the joy of love, to soothe all tears away, true friend to walk beside you, through each and every day. I pray the year is brighter than the one passed before, good health and happiness and blessings by the score. Happy New Year.

    • May your days be painted in gold. May your life be filled with diamonds. May the stars shine bright on your world. May you have a fun filled year. Happy New Year.

    • No matter if every sunset steels one day from our life, but every sunrise gives us one another day to hope! I wish new hopes will always be a part of your life. Happy New Year.

    • On this New Year I wish that you have a wonderful January, a lovely February, a Peaceful March, a stress-free April, a fun-filled May, and Joy that lasts from June to November, and finally a happy December. May my wishes come true and may you have a charming and lucky New Year.

     

     

     

    • As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.

    • Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.

    • Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!

    • Best wishes to my beloved friend for an amazing year ahead. May the sunshine of happiness always shine above you. May the dove of peace rest over you and live in your home. May the dense forest of love surround you all year round. May you have a lovely New Year.

    • May the gift of love, happiness, peace, and warmth be yours as you make a new start. Happy New Year!

     

     

     

     

    • There have been many time in 2ο16 when Ι may disturbed you troubled you irritated you bugged you . . . . Today Ι just want to tell you . . . . Ι plan to continue it in 2018.

    • On the New Year, we look back on all the warm memories, feel proud of our achievements and take a lesson from our previous mistakes. Have a year filled with endless fun and laugher.

    • When you are on the road to success, the most important rule is to keep going forward and never look back. May you reach your goal and have a worthwhile journey!

    • In this New Year, let’s make a promise to oneself. A promise to be a better human being, a better family person and most importantly a better citizen for our country.

    • 2017 is going out… New Year 2018 is coming in! Do a twist turn, a turn and dance all night long. Wishing you 365 days of total fun and enjoyment.

     

     

     

     

    • Another year filled with sweet memories and joyous times has passed. You have made my year very special, and I wish for you to continue to do so. With you around, every moment is a special occasion for me. I hope you have a great year ahead. May God bless my love with his care and warmth. I love you, and wish you a very Happy New Year.

    • May we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God’s love in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile, every lover’s kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our hearts.

    • No matter what happens, however far we may be, my prayers and wishes for you will never fall short. Stay happy for his year and all the years to come.

    • Just like hot chocolate is incomplete without marshmallows, I am insufficient without you. So complete me this New Year and fill my life with unlimited happiness.

    • Your smile speaks volume to me, your voice sing to me, your eyes convey to me and all that you do is special for me. This is because you are the dearest to me and here’s wishing you a fabulous New Year!

     

     

     

     

    • Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    • As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!

    • With a passing year, shall pass the pains and troubles of the past. Stop thinking about the times that are gone, instead waste your time worrying about the future. May you have a great New Year.

    • Here’s to the New Year… And all the promises And hopes it brings! As you sip your wine Celebrating the New Year Hope each day brings you Showers of joy and surprises! Happy New Year!

    • Joy to your heart… and warmth to your home! As the New Year arrives… Hope it brings along happiness, hope and good tidings… To stay on and on Happy New Year

     

     

     

     

     

    • My sister, my first friend, my constant support: in the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.

    • As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude.

    • We have overcome yet another year. With every oncoming year, come greater obstacles in life. So be brave and hope we overcome all the struggles that life presents us with. Stay strong! Merry Xmas and a prosperous happy new year to my family!

    • Time is like a water body that is always potent with current, no water passes beneath one’s feet two times, just like the sea, moments don’t pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life introduces to you and have a happiest New Year.

    • A new year is equal to a blank canvas, and the paint brush is in none other than your own hands. Paint away and create a beautiful picture for yourself. Happy New Year!

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment