Breaking

Thursday, October 26, 2017

funny new year wishes

 

 

 

 

is blurred
Not recalling
motion
I am moved
again
resolute
Happy New Year

 

 

Happy New Year to you!
May every great new day
Bring you sweet surprises--
A happiness buffet.
Happy New Year to you,
And when the new year�s done,
May the next year be even better,
Full of pleasure, joy and fun.

 

 

 

The gifts are wrapped.
The cookies baked.
My lipstick's on.
My hair is raked.

The turkey's done,
And so, the stuffing.
What's left to do?
My thought is: nothing.

Hurray, it's Christmas.
Pour the wine.
For once, I'm finally
Done on time.

Happy New Year !

 

 

 

 

My New Year Solutions, Not Resolutions.
This year I want to be a monkey.
Jumping from tree to tree.
Next year I can be a donkey.

Braying from sky to sea..
Every year I want to change.
And experience something new.
I wish I am something strange.
Like the disappearing dew.

Wishing You a very Happy "NEW YEAR".

 

 

 

 

When the bells all ring and the horns all blow.
And the couples we know are fondly kissing.
Will I be with you or will I be among the missing?

Wonder whose arms will hold you good and tight.
When it's exactly twelve o'clock that night.
Welcoming in the New Year.

Happy New Year !.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment