Breaking

Friday, October 20, 2017

funny happy new year message

 

 

 

 

This year, I promise to be good so that I have all the reasons to be bad.

 

 

This year, I promise to wake up early so that I can sleep early too!

 

 

 

I will conserve water this year.
I will do the laundry less but use deodorant more.
Happy New Year!

 

 

 

I want to make this day special.
I decorated your room will plenty of fireworks that you will surely enjoy!

 

 

 

My New Year’s resolution is to eat less so that I can be sexier.
But whenever I see your fat body, I guess I am already successful with my resolution so I won’t do it anymore.
Happy New Year to you!

 

 

 

I will no longer wish you more success.
You’ve had so much already.
It should be mine this year!

 

 

I hope that this New Year, I will be with a woman other than you.
I am tired to be your boyfriend.
I think I want to try being your husband instead.

 

 

 

A glass of water
A bottle of beer
Let’s get ready
And start the New Year’s party!

 

 

 

Some people don’t like New Year that much.
Because they have to make resolutions they will break a week after.
Happy New Year!

 

 

 

I wish you finally learn how to use your Smartphone properly this New Year.

 

 

 

I wish you end up without a funny face in group photos this year.

 

 

 

Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.

 

 

 

I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. Let’s make this year as good as the last one.

 

 

 

This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the new year with you.



The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment